Verse of the Day
Wanting to connect with other women, build lasting relationships and strengthen your relationship with Jesus Christ? GraceWay’s women’s ministry offers bible study and fellowship opportunities for women of all ages.
- Psalm 48: Zion, the City of Our GodZion! The city of our God, How glorious is the place! The Savior there has his abode, And sinners see his face!1 During the last few months of uncertainty and the fear of death by virus casting a shadow on…
- Psalm 27: An Exuberant Declaration of Faith!How are you doing? I mean, how are you doing? If I were honest, the last few weeks have been hard. It has felt like the enemy has been waging war on my mind, soul and body. Despite my…
- Psalm 32: The Blessed Joy of ForgivenessIn just a few short days, as sisters in Christ, we will be celebrating the most sacred day of our Christian faith: the death and resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ. As a way to prepare my heart for Easter,…
Women’s Bible Study – Book of Jude
Two options for attending:
1. Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. starting February 16
2. Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. starting February 3
The study will be using the book “Jude, Contending for the Faith, in Today’s Culture” by Jackie Perry, which dives into themes of being “called, loved, and kept” and learn how to point others to Jesus, in grace and truth.