At GraceWay Church, we want kids to experience God’s love. The goal of our children’s ministry is to introduce kids to Jesus Christ and help them understand how much God loves them. We provide a fun and loving environment – and we have a lot of fun, too!
- During Worship Service (9:00 a.m.): Nursery & Children’s Church Sign-up
- The Education Hour meets after the worship service (10:30-11:30 a.m.): Kids and Student Sign-up
- Wednesday evenings from 5:45-7:15 p.m. (During the school year)
Faith-based Resources for Kids
- RightNow Media
- Seeds Family Worship
- Bible App for Kids
- Gospel Project for Kids Story Bible
- Greatest Story Ever Told: The Bible Album
For more information about GraceWay Kids programs, contact Anna Muro, Director of Children’s Ministry.