God has given each of us special gifts that we are to use to serve Him and others in the church. Have you been looking for a way to use your gifts? We would love to talk with you about the different areas to serve at GraceWay Church. Take a look at the opportunities available and get in touch using the e-mail address provided.
The Care Ministry’s mission statement is derived from Galatians 6:9-10: “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.”
Care Ministry consists of three teams:
- Home Helps: this ministry helps those in our church family who need temporary help in the home, including meals, home repairs, moving, childcare, yard work, driving, and other areas as needed.
- All Church Events: GraceWay holds a variety of events throughout the year and requires the help of volunteers for planning, publicity and working at each event.
- Funeral Team: this important ministry helps families through a difficult time. Opportunities to serve include greeting family and friends when they arrive at the funeral, helping with set up, and working in the kitchen.
For more information about Care Ministry, contact email@example.com.
We believe in creative, inspiring worship that honors God. The Worship Team, made up of instrumentalists, vocalists, visual artists, actors, and technical people, is passionate about creating a Sunday morning environment that allows people to connect and grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. For more information, e-mail Pastor Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GraceWay Kids and GraceWay Youth
Volunteers with our children’s ministry are excited to introduce kids to Jesus Christ and show them how much God loves them.
- Nursery: volunteers in the nursery care for children from birth up to age three during the worship service.
- Sunday School: service opportunities include teachers, substitute teachers, and volunteers to keep the Sunday School rooms supplied and organized.
- AWANA: volunteers help in a variety of ways, including leaders to work with the kids, nursery helpers, and clerical assistance.
Youth ministry is always looking for volunteers to work with middle and high school students on their faith journey. Serving opportunities include supplying snacks for youth group on Wednesday nights, pizza chefs on Wednesdays over lunch, and small group leaders.
For more information, contact Pastor Rod at email@example.com.
The Properties Team members seek to be good stewards by maintaining and protecting our premises for God’s purposes. Areas of service include lawn and parking lot maintenance; electrical work; heating, ventilation and air conditioning services; interior decorating; custodial care; siding and roof maintenance; and general upkeep. To learn more, contact Pastor Rod at firstname.lastname@example.org.