Get out of the bleachers and onto the field.
A Men’s Ministry event with Steve Johnson, Bethel University head football coach.
Friday, April 5 at 6:15 p.m.
Watch the Brewers take on the Cubs and enjoy dinner and a pre-game talk with Steve Johnson.
- 5:45 p.m. – Check-in
- 6:15 p.m. – Dinner
- 6:35 p.m. – “Authentic Manhood” with Steve Johnson
- 7:10 p.m. – Brewers/Cubs game with games, door prizes and fellowship
Saturday, April 6 from 7:30-11:00 a.m.
Come hear Coach Johnson and Justin Bangert, licensed therapist, speak on topics designed to help get you back out on the field of your life.
- 7:15 a.m. – Check-in
- 7:30 a.m. – Breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. – “Growing in Your Faith” with Steve Johnson
- 9:00 a.m. – “Sharing Your Faith” with Steve Johnson
- 10:00 a.m. – “Guarding Your Heart Against Addictions” with Justin Bangert
Cost: $10 for Friday, $10 for Saturday or $15 for both days
Payment can be made at the door or at the Happenings table on Sunday mornings.