We are pleased to announce plans to regather for worship at GraceWay Church on Sunday, June 7. In order to maintain social distancing, we will offer two venues (sanctuary and gym) and two services (9:00 and 10:45 am). We will livestream the 9 am worship service for those who remain at home, and also post a recording that can be viewed at a later time from the website. Please watch for more details in the coming weeks.
Have a prayer request? Let us know. We’d be honored to pray for you.
Every Wednesday until we are able to meet together, Pastor Rod will host a prayer meeting at 6:30pm on Zoom. Check the weekly email on Tuesdays for a link. Not getting the emails? Contact the church office.
Has a wide-array of video Bible studies and faith-based programming for the whole family. Recommendation: a five-session study by Larry Osborne called Thriving in Babylon. This study looks at Daniel’s life in a fast changing, godless society and how he not only survived, but thrived.
Need a free account? Email the church office at email@example.com.
Check out these faith-based resources for your kids:
- RightNow Media
- Seeds Family Worship
- Bible App for Kids
- Gospel Project for Kids Story Bible
- Greatest Story Ever Told: The Bible Album
Staying Connected – Virtually!
We encourage you to check online resources to keep in touch or gather as small groups virtually while we can’t meet. Here are instructions for Zoom:
- Instructions for use on desktop computer
- Instructions for use on mobile device – iOS (Apple) or Android
Ways to Help
- Sauk Prairie Healthcare is looking for people to sew masks. Click here for more information and instructions.
- 6:8 Ministries is identifying needs during the COVID-19 outbreak and matching them with volunteers and/or resources. Contact them is you need assistance or would like to help.
- GraceWay Church’s Deacon Fund provides financial assistance first to the people of GraceWay and then to those in the Sauk Prairie Community. The deacon fund exists only because of your generosity. If you are able, please send your check to GraceWay Church and designate it for the deacon’s fund. If you or someone you know has a financial need please contact the church.
GraceWay Church is accepting applications for two separate positions, a Director of Youth Ministry and a Director of Children’s Ministry. Read the job descriptions and how to apply here.
This is the time of year we begin gearing up for the summer. At this point, we are not sure what that will look like. We are now seeing cancellations in June, but July and August remain full. We know that will most likely change or at the very least how we go about doing camp will change. God has richly blessed us with an incredible full-time staff and has put together an incredible summer team. Please pray with us for direction and guidance as we seek how to move forward. … The fire clean-up continues to move along quickly and efficiently. The demolition of the existing building is complete. An outside company is scheduled to begin construction on a new building in the next couple of weeks. Life jackets, climbing gear, and much more necessary equipment has been ordered and should reach us sometime in May as well. – Steve Higgins, Director
Food insecurity is a growing need in the Guatemalan communities which Mission Impact serves. A $20 donation will buy beans, rice, cooking oil, sugar, fortified oatmeal, and pasta that will last an a average family 3-4 days. Please consider contributing $20 or more to meet these needs. The quickest way to provide relief is to donate directly to Mission Impact online or mail checks payable to Mission Impact designated for “food baskets” to PO Box 45797, Madison, WI 53744. Alternatively, donations to GraceWay designated for “Mission Impact, food baskets” will also be forwarded. Mission Impact’s website provides a full description of their many ministries.
Thank you for your continued support during this uncertain time!
In April, our congregation gave $26,735 to the general fund. April put us slightly behind our year to date expenses. We know that God will provide for GraceWay, just as He always has.
2020 January-April Giving Report
Year To Date
Ways to Give
- Mail your check to the church at 65 13th Street Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
- Set-up auto pay through your financial institution
- Drop-off cash gifts during regular office hours: Monday – Friday from 9am to noon & 1pm to 4pm