The Youth Program at GraceWay Church is focused on helping middle and high school students take the next step in their journey towards Jesus Christ, no matter where they may be on that path. And we have a lot of fun, too!
Youth Group Summer Events
- For students who just completed grades 6-12
- Campfire Talks, Testimonies & Treats: 6:30-8:00 p.m on June 2, July 11, July 25, and August 22
- Canoe the Kickapoo: August 8 from 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (register by August 6; cost $25)
- Mystery Bus: August 30 from 5:00 – 10:00 p.m. (register by August 27; cost $15, food included)
For more information or to sign-up for any of these events, contact Pastor Rod at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesdays at GraceWay
Youth Group meets on Wednesday nights (when school is in session) from 7:15-8:45 p.m. and is open to anyone in 7th – 12th grade, whether or not they attend GraceWay Church. At Youth Group, students grow in community through the teaching of God’s word; discussions that help apply the teaching; and interaction through games, music, food and spending time together.
Every year there are many special events that provide students the opportunity to explore their gifts, serve others and engage with friends while growing in their relationship with Christ.
- District Youth Conference
- Mission trips (high school only)
- Service projects
- Fun outings, including paint ball, summer activities and much more
Opportunities to Serve
Many of our youth group members also serve elsewhere in the church. They share their musical talents on the youth worship team, help with AWANA or children’s Sunday School, and serve in other ministries at the church.
For more information about GraceWay Youth programs, contact Pastor Rod at (608) 643-6064 or email@example.com.